What is Ultherapy? How does Ultherapy differ from laser treatments?January 2, 2023
What is Botox Cosmetic Treatment?March 10, 2023
Let’s face it: nothing makes you feel more like you’re living in the future than being able to freeze your face and then have it look younger.
That’s where Ultherapy comes in. With this treatment, you can get rid of wrinkles and other signs of aging without surgery—and without the downtime that comes with most other cosmetic procedures.
It’s no secret that we’ve been obsessed with Ultherapy for a while now. It’s just so easy to use, and the results are excellent!
The Ultherapy treatment is more than just a way to get rid of wrinkles. It’s a whole new way of thinking about aging and beauty.
Ultherapy, which uses ultrasound energy to heat up and plump the skin, was approved by the FDA in 2010 as a treatment for sagging facial skin. Since then, it has become popular among celebrities and high-profile figures looking for alternatives to surgical procedures like facelifts or botox injections.
What is Ultherapy?
Ultherapy is a non-invasive treatment that uses ultrasound energy to tighten skin. The procedure works by heating the deep layers of your skin, which stimulates collagen production and causes your body to thicken its natural elastic fibers.
Ulthera uses a device that emits ultrasound waves into the tissue beneath your skin. This heats those tissues, causing them to contract and tighten in response–similar to how an ice pack works on sore muscles after exercise or sports activity (but without freezing).
How Does Ultherapy work?
Ultherapy is a non-invasive procedure that uses ultrasound energy to stimulate the body’s natural healing process. It’s a new way to lift and tone your skin without surgery or fillers.
Ultherapy works by sending micro-focused ultrasound waves into the deep dermis layer of your skin (the second layer under your epidermis). The micro-focused ultrasound waves cause localized heating, stimulating collagen production, and resulting in tighter, younger-looking skin.
What Does The Procedure Feel Like?
The procedure is painless, and you will be numbed with a topical anesthetic. The treatment area will feel slightly numb, but this should only last about an hour after your treatment. You may feel some pulling or tugging on the skin as the device moves along its path, but it’s important to note that this does not cause discomfort or pain.
As far as what you might experience during each phase of your Ultherapy session:
- During the treatment delivery, there will be no sensation other than warmth as energy is delivered into the dermis layer of your skin (you may also feel some pressure when you move around within different areas of your face).
- Immediately following delivery, there may be some mild swelling at first; however, this resolves quickly over time depending on how much fluid has been injected into each section being treated (which varies depending on depth).
What Are Areas of the Body Treated With Ultherapy?
Ultherapy is a nonsurgical treatment that uses ultrasound energy to lift and tighten the skin on many parts of your body. The procedure can be used to treat:
- Face: crow’s feet, forehead lines, frown lines and marionette lines (smile lines)
- Neck–sagging jowls and neckline fat deposits
- Chest–drooping breasts or chest wall laxity after weight loss or pregnancy; male breast reduction also possible with Ultherapy in this area
- Arms–double chin caused by excess fat deposits in the submental area; underarm flab that results from loose skin hanging over bony prominences; laxity at the medial aspect of the upper arm due to aging or weight loss; sagging arms due to gravity-related tissue loss
What are the Benefits of Ultherapy?
Ultherapy is a cosmetic procedure that uses ultrasound technology to lift sagging skin on the face without surgery. The main benefit of Ultherapy is the nonsurgical nature of the treatment.
Because no scalpel is used, you don’t have to worry about how you’ll look during recovery. In addition, you can avoid problems associated with general anesthesia, such as nausea and vomiting.
Ultherapy helps lift and tighten your skin without surgery.
Ultherapy is a non-surgical procedure that uses ultrasound energy to tighten and lift sagging skin on the face. Ultherapy can also help improve laxity in the neck, décolleté and arms.
Ultherapy is a minimally invasive procedure that uses ultrasound energy to create new collagen in the dermis (the layer of skin beneath the epidermis). This makes new tissue formation underneath your skin, which lifts it from its surface.
Patients can typically see results after experiencing just one Ultherapy treatment.
- Most patients can typically see results after experiencing just one Ultherapy treatment.
- The results of Ultherapy are visible for up to one year, depending on the patient’s skin type and other factors such as sun exposure, smoking and diet.
- Results can be improved with more treatments, but you must consult your doctor before deciding on additional sessions.
Lift sagging skin on the face without surgery.
The treatment is designed for people with moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as crow’s feet (around the eyes) or frown lines (between eyebrows).
It’s important to note that Ultherapy does not replace plastic surgery or injectables; instead, it works in conjunction with them by adding volume where needed. It can also be used on your neck, décolleté and chest if you want more definition.
The benefits of Ultherapy are many, and patients can expect to see results soon after their session. If you’re looking for a way to lift sagging skin on the face without surgery, then Ultherapy might be right.
Here at JSJ Aesthetics, we believe that aging gracefully is the best way to age. We want to ensure that you feel good about yourself and your body as you age, so we offer Ultherapy services to help you maintain a youthful appearance.
Ultherapy uses ultrasound energy to lift and tighten skin on your face and neck, helping to prevent the signs of aging like sagging cheeks, double chins, and jowls. It’s also a great way to reduce wrinkles around your eyes and mouth.